Dekker is an artist working in film, virtual and augmented reality, illustration, and books. Entrepreneur and MovieMaker Magazines have called him a VR pioneer. His work connects technology, the supernatural, dreams, and folklore; often through the lens of a contemporary or near-future world.
The commercial studio he co-founded, Clever Fox, has created VR / AR / and film content for Warner Bros, Disney and other major studios. He has created with artists like Devo and Disturbed. His augmented reality streetwear line semiFamous is moving into its second season and he is a tireless advocate for emerging artists as organizer of Slamdance DIG and as a speaker at events like The Cannes Film Festival and Sundance. Dekker is the creator of Columbia College Chicago’s online VR producing program. Experience Dekker’s work on tour and on most major platforms.
Steven Adams / Buffalo 8 | Manager
- 2112 Immersive Tech Summit / Keynote Speaker (Chicago, IL) – October 20th, 2018
- 3 of Dekker’s VR titles, FEFFS 2018 (Strasbourg, France) – 10/8-11/8, 2018
- Slamdance DIG moderator (Los Angeles, CA) – September 13th – 15th, 2018
- Guest Behind the Lens on Adrenaline Radio – September 10th, 2018 11am(p)
- Guest KPFK’s Digital Village (Los Angeles, 90.7fm) – September 5th, 2018 7pm(p)